WLOX - Entertainment - Headline Click through for the latest national entertainment headlines.
Iglesias loves his fans, but misses family 'like crazy'
on May 27, 2018 at 9:34 pm
Pop star Enrique Iglesias misses his newborn twins "like crazy". […]
Danica Patrick ends racing career with crash at Indy 500
on May 27, 2018 at 5:54 pm
Danica Patrick's racing career ended with a wreck in Turn 2 at the track that made her famous. […]
Sting receives honorary degree, sings at Brown University
on May 27, 2018 at 5:04 pm
Ivy League school Brown University will bestow an honorary degree to English musician Sting. […]
'Solo' sputters in takeoff with $83.3M at box office
on May 27, 2018 at 3:54 pm
The Han Solo spinoff "Solo: A Star Wars Story" came in well below expectations with an $83.3 million opening weekend at the North American box office. […]
Film explores Chinese Exclusion Act as US immigration 'DNA'
on May 27, 2018 at 2:14 pm
The filmmakers of a documentary about the Chinese Exclusion Act say if viewers end up with a sense of deja vu between the film's subject and current events, that's pretty much the point. […]
Lee tops LPGA event in Michigan; pregnant Lewis tied for 2nd
on May 27, 2018 at 12:53 am
Minjee Lee shot a 4-under 68 on Saturday to take a two-stroke lead into the final round of the LPGA Volvik Championship, with Stacy Lewis tied for second playing five months' pregnant. […]
Weather ForecastCurrentlyClearTomorrow is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as today. Showers and thunderstorms late.Sunday 05/27 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy. Lows overnight in the low 70s.Sunday Night 05/27 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 71F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Monday 05/28 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartly to mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Monday Night 05/28 20%Partly CloudyA few clouds from time to time. Low around 70F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Tuesday 05/29 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 89F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Tuesday Night 05/29 80%ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the evening, then mainly cloudy overnight with thunderstorms likely. Low around 75F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.