Weather ForecastCurrentlyClearToday is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as yesterday. Morning thunderstorms.Wednesday 09/20 50%Chance of a ThunderstormMostly cloudy skies. Scattered thunderstorms during the morning. High 88F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Wednesday Night 09/20 20%Partly CloudyA few clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 73F. Winds light and variable.Thursday 09/21 80%ThunderstormScattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High near 90F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Thursday Night 09/21 20%Partly CloudyPartly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 72F. Winds light and variable.Friday 09/22 40%Chance of a ThunderstormPartly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 89F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Friday Night 09/22 20%ClearMostly clear. Low 71F. Winds light and variable.